Thursday, November 22, 2007

doing the right thing

Here's NATHAN with a couple of his army buddies,his new wife is the one in the white sweater. My wife and i got to meet her when they came home in April when he was on leave for a month,she is a little sweet thing and we love her to death. So if you also have live ones in the service,you know what i'm saying about doing the right thing,so god bless them and their families.
Feel free to make comments on this post if you have a story to tell thanks. camaroman

6 comments:

UofT 1st Year said...

That's beautiful!
Congratulations to you and your son!
Many wishes for a happy marriage~

Martin Saenz said...

God bless them is right. My wife and I adopted a soldier recently and could not believe that they have to buy their own boots ($200's a pop). Unbelievable, that people defending our country have to pay for boots at that price with their salary.

Martin
toolkitforsuccess

Bob said...

Congratulations!
Our son just returned home from Iraq.
http://welcomehomeandrew.com/blog/
Bob

Chubskulit Rose said...

BE PROUD! My husband is in the service too, we're currently in Korea. so Kodus to ur grandson!

Allison said...

I always have something to say about our Military. Whether or not we believe in this war, I believe we ALL should support our troops.Both my parents served in W.W.2. And I have a son (by blood)who is an Iraqi War Combat Veteran, he came home safe after a 16 month tour. Why did I say by blood?
Because as an American I firmly believe that everyone over there is my son,daughter,father,mother,aunt,uncle!
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!
PEACE!!!
Moon-Writer

tashano said...

Perdonar pero , no lo he entendido muy bien...¿los soldados americanos se tienen que pagar las botas?,¿ de verdad que se adoptan soldados?.
Visto desde Europa, es algo que no , se puede entender muy bien, aqui es EspaƱa el Gobierno equipa a nuestros soldados.